Dr. B's Phen Pro — Page 25 — 406 posts

Dr. B's Phen Pro

405 replies,
go to last post

by concal
17 Mar 08 18:52

Guest
Hi All,
I just signed up with Dr. B. What prescription can I expect him to call in?
Thanks,
Connie

by Ali
17 Mar 08 19:20

Guest
Hi can anyone tell me how much phen pro is without health insurance? I want to try it but I am afraid it will be really costly!

by mr and mrs apparitions
17 Mar 08 20:30

Guest
scaredycat wrote:I do have to say that even though my weight loss seems to be stalling right now (i'm stuck at 155ish) the 30 mg yellow capsules work so much better for me now then the 37.5mg tablets did.

I workout almost everyday and yesterday I ate 1100 calories and today my weight is still 155.2 like yesterday. It was a little discouraging even though I know I have to take a lot into consideration.

Scaredy, Please Dont Fret :o !
I would give my eyeballs :shock: to weigh what you do, :)
Just try to do the best that you can, You will get there, Dont let anyone tell you any different. I think you have done a spectacular job already =D> .
Just keep going and keep a good thought and You will succeed!\:D/
Sending you positive thoughts and vibes :thumbsup: for continued success. :supz:

by season7780
17 Mar 08 22:14

User avatar
where/how do I go about getting phentermine threw the Absolutely thin website?
Once I go to the website, where do I go from there?

Thanks!!!

by Guest
17 Mar 08 22:57

Guest
concal wrote:Hi All,
I just signed up with Dr. B. What prescription can I expect him to call in?
Thanks,
Connie


Most likely phen-pro, 37.5mg of phentermine and 10 mg of prozac

by MDgirl
17 Mar 08 22:59

Guest
are these two prescriptions expensive?

by Guest
17 Mar 08 22:59

Guest
Ali wrote:Hi can anyone tell me how much phen pro is without health insurance? I want to try it but I am afraid it will be really costly!


Well, not including Dr. B's fees, both my 37.5 of phen and 10mg of prozac was a little less than 65 dollars total...without health insurance. But it might be a little different depending on your pharmacy, I went to walgreens

by tubby
17 Mar 08 23:30

Guest
Can someone please email Dr. B's contact information? My email is frogkc@yahoo.com Any help will be greatly appreciated.

by Guest
17 Mar 08 23:57

Guest
season7780 wrote:where/how do I go about getting phentermine threw the Absolutely thin website?
Once I go to the website, where do I go from there?

Thanks!!!
Please thumb "through" the posts here, Its pretty self explanatory. A caveman could probably do it that is how easy it is.

by maggiep
18 Mar 08 01:43

User avatar
Ali wrote:Hi can anyone tell me how much phen pro is without health insurance? I want to try it but I am afraid it will be really costly!

I do not have health ins. the combo costs about $30.00 a month. The only way that it would come out costly is if you get the non-generic phentermine. Good Luck!

by queendc
18 Mar 08 04:50

User avatar
Hi all, I signed up with Dr. B on Saturday night, paid my fee, and script was ready today, monday 17mar08, that quick. i will pick them up tuesday at walgreens. i wanna thank you guys for the info. I had searched and searched and finally found what i needed at this site. so thank you and i will keep you up to date on my progress. it was a very easy process. thanks :D

by queendc
18 Mar 08 05:11

User avatar
WHAT HAPPENS ONCE YOU RECEIVE 3 REFILLS FROM DR. B. HOW LONG MUST YOU WAIT IF YOU WANT TO START AGAIN. ANYONE KNOW.

by Guest
18 Mar 08 07:54

Guest
queendc wrote:WHAT HAPPENS ONCE YOU RECEIVE 3 REFILLS FROM DR. B. HOW LONG MUST YOU WAIT IF YOU WANT TO START AGAIN. ANYONE KNOW.



Were you told that he will only fill for 3 months? I thought he was of the belief that you could take the phen longer than that. I've just had my 3rd refill also and would hate to have to stop when I'm just starting to do well.

by Guest
18 Mar 08 07:59

Guest
Anonymous wrote:
queendc wrote:WHAT HAPPENS ONCE YOU RECEIVE 3 REFILLS FROM DR. B. HOW LONG MUST YOU WAIT IF YOU WANT TO START AGAIN. ANYONE KNOW.



Were you told that he will only fill for 3 months? I thought he was of the belief that you could take the phen longer than that. I've just had my 3rd refill also and would hate to have to stop when I'm just starting to do well.
Is not over after 3 refills ..you just have to explain to him the process that you have made and that you are slowly gettin to ypur goal. He will continue to do it.

by spiketheramfan
18 Mar 08 12:30

User avatar
This is sooooo upsetting, I can no longer use Dr. B; I was doing so well on the phen/pro program; he only services the following states now; LA, OK, TX and AR;
Please sign up to reply to this forum. Is easy, fast and free

406 posts • Page 25 of 28