05 Jan 08 02:40
Guest

Fastin or Phentermine or Apidex???

ERICA — Does anyone know the difference between:
Fastin?
Phentermine?
Apidex?
and which is the best to take?
Any suggestions?
05 Jan 08 12:21
User avatar
vondersand — Hi,
Phentermine is the active drug in all of these brands. Fastin and Adipex are brand names, while manufacturers who make the generic just call it phentermine. I don't think they make Fastin anymore. I read that somewhere. I take Adipex P immediate release. There is also Adipex in sustained time release formulas. Some people say the generic works great for them, but others say they seem weak at certain pharmacies like CVS. I get my Adipex from CVS though, and it is not weak. Eon Lab 30 mg. time released seems to be popular on this forum. The generics are usually half the price. Hope this helps.
05 Jan 08 15:35
User avatar
mimi — very well done vondersand :D , very informative, I don't have anything to add. :thumbsup:
05 Jan 08 15:48
Guest
Rubylips:D :) 8) Neither do I :lol: .....................
02 Feb 08 17:07
Guest
andrea — I just ordered Fastin from netnutri.com. It said it was taken off the market but has now been reintroduced. It claims to be the same as phentermine 37.5 mg and the picture of the pill looks the same (blue and white speckled). I just ordered today so I hope it's not a scam!
03 Feb 08 01:31
Guest
Young Granny
mimi wrote:very well done vondersand :D , very informative, I don't have anything to add. :thumbsup:
I concur, Mimi and Rubylips, :D
Well said Vondersand. :wink:
03 Feb 08 11:20
Guest
ddiva
andrea wrote:I just ordered Fastin from netnutri.com. It said it was taken off the market but has now been reintroduced. It claims to be the same as phentermine 37.5 mg and the picture of the pill looks the same (blue and white speckled). I just ordered today so I hope it's not a scam!


I looked at this site and they do in fact say they have the brand name fastin (phentermine). Please let us know what they are like when you get them.
03 Feb 08 19:43
User avatar
UnCommon_Sense — I ordered the Fastin from the same place. I'm sorry to say it, but you'll be disappointed. It's not at all the same as phentermine.
04 Mar 08 16:17
Guest
ex-cited — That's bad news about fastin. i was really hoping it was a safer alt. ot phen. I've lost most of my baby weight & need energy etc to maintain. Anyone else have any suggestions????????
04 Mar 08 16:43
Guest
Thin Apparitions
ex-cited wrote:That's bad news about fastin. i was really hoping it was a safer alt. ot phen. I've lost most of my baby weight & need energy etc to maintain. Anyone else have any suggestions????????
Congratulations on the birth of your baby. I have to say that I think phen is a very safe drug. I would worry more about these "alternatives"
Because no one really knows what is in them.
Go to a reputable dr. be it you find him/her here or otherwise.I wish you much success.
Please sign up to reply to this forum. Is easy, fast and free

10 posts • Page 1 of 1